Bed Bugs Control by India Pest Control Services
Bed bugs are becoming more and more active across the globe. Over the last 5 years we have seen a significant rise in the number of recorded bed bug incidents in all parts of the world.
- Live insects
- Small blood spots on bed sheets
- Faecal pellets
- Cast nymphal skins
- Distinctive sweet & sickly smell.
- Customers can be bitten
- Bed bugs move around easily but are difficult to treat
- Any bed bug infestation can quickly reach an epidemic level if not treated in a professional way.
Bed bugs use numerous entry points for invading your premises – so your business is constantly exposed to the risks associated with infestation. There is very little that can be done to prevent them from entering any premises.
Consequences for Businesses
- Customer complaints
- Damage to brand and reputation
- Loss of profit
- Possible legal proceedings
- High cost of treatment
Consequences for Individuals
- Allergic reactions
- Risk of taking them home
- Cost of pest control treatment if taken home
Immediate Steps to Take
- Let us help you manage the risk of future infestations through Risk assessment, Training and Proactive Inspections.
- Fill in our DIY risk assessment questionnaire to get an indication of the risk of suffering an infestation in your premises.
- Bed bugs are very difficult to find and treat and for this reason we recommend that you do not try to get rid of an infestation without professionals.